The Black Cat Shaving Cream
Shaving soap fit for a pirate. Stede Bonnet was known s the gentleman piarte and this soap is no different. Made with Teak oils and sandalwood for a smooth blend that will make the ladies swoon! Show off your inner pirate and set sail with Stede Bonnet Shaving Cream.
Stede Bonnet is in our new "Kaito" shaving soap base
- Each batch of our artisan shaving soap is made by hand. We make each one in small batches so we can use the freshest ingredients to provide you with the very best quality shaving soap that you can get.
- Our soaps protect your face from nicks and razor burn by creating a superior slickness that will help keep your razor gliding smoothly across a thick rich cushion of lather
- Every soap is 4ozs and comes in our 6 oz plastic jar so you can store them with ease and whip up your lather without making a mess.
- Our special plastic tubs feel great in your hands and won't rust if you're a shower shaver.
- You don't need a lot of soap to get a great shave. Our soaps could be used from 4 to 6 months depending on how you load your brush.
How to use: Do not bloom our soaps. Run your shaving brush under hot water then swirl your wet brush tips over the soap till you load the desired amount of soap. Then simply brush your soap onto your face. You're ready for a great shave.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid, Palm oil, castor oil, potassium hydroxide, water, glycerine, fragrance, and essential oils.