Port Royal Shaving Soap
Sorry, currently out of stock
Sail into Port Royal Shaving Soap and experience a true Pirates Cove.
Imagine a Caribbean pirate sailing out on the high seas, plundering treasure from faraway lands. After pillaging for gold and jewels he returns to Port Royal with his ship to all his tanned lassies.
Staring at a small copper tub filled with warm water for a shave he begins to lather up all of the treasure dust he has collected into this luxurious bronzed soap. The result is an intoxicating mix of exotic coconut and banana. This rich shea butter blend will give you an incredibly slick surface for an incredibly luxurious shave!
Made with top-shelf ingredients such as organic coconut oil and shea butter, this shaving soap will prepare your face for the closest shave ever. Delicately scented with a blend of bananas, Coconut, and tanned summer breezes, the Port Royal Shaving Soap is an excellent addition to any wet-shaver’s arsenal.
Port Royal is a Seasonal scent, that set sail on Sept 1st. Grab it while we still have it in stock!
Port Royal is in our new "Kaito" shaving soap base
- Each batch of our artisan shaving soap is made by hand. We make each one in small batches so we can use the freshest ingredients to provide you with the very best quality shaving soap that you can get.
- Our soaps protect your face from nicks and razor burn by creating a superior slickness that will help keep your razor gliding smoothly across a thick rich cushion of lather
- Every soap is 4ozs and comes in our 6 oz plastic jar so you can store them with ease and whip up your lather without making a mess.
- Our special plastic tubs feel great in your hands and won't rust if you're a shower shaver.
- You don't need a lot of soap to get a great shave. Our soaps could be used from 4 to 6 months depending on how you load your brush.
How to use: Do not bloom our soaps. Run your shaving brush under hot water then swirl your wet brush tips over the soap till you load the desired amount of soap. Then simply brush your soap onto your face. You're ready for a great shave.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid, Palm oil, castor oil, potassium hydroxide, water, glycerine, fragrance, and essential oils.